Complete and submit this assignment by the due date to receive full credit.
The French Revolution began less than two decades after the American Revolution. In many ways, the American experience was an inspiration for the citizens of France. But the people of the two countries had different situations and had different concerns, which influenced the way each revolution began, progressed, and ended. In this assignment, you will write an essay that compares and contrasts the two revolutions.
In your essay, include information on the economic, political, or social conditions that were present; events that took place as each revolution progressed; and the final outcome of each. Did the people achieve their original goals? Did their goals change? Were they satisfied with the outcome or did conditions worsen?
To begin, consider the characteristics of each country such as the following:
• The status of ordinary citizens before the revolution
• The type of government in place
• The ability of the citizens to participate in their governance
• The people who stepped forward as leaders
• Taxes, laws, or social structure in place at the time
• The outcome of the revolution compared to its original goals
1. To help you organize your essay, first create an outline that includes these sections:
II. Body (list of points that show how the two revolutions were similar or different)
2. Now compose your essay based on the outline you created.
Your Score ___ of 50