These are simple guidelines I would like to give you on my favourite relative as I faced great problem finding this topic on the net and had to do my homework of writing and submitting it real difficult.
If you are an Indian you will surely understand the situation of differences between your grandmother and your own mother no offence 🙂 so you have to keep in mind that you think about a person who does a lot for you and explains you the difference between good and bad so you like every kid will not really be that keen on writing on your mother or father or grandparents as they all are too close to you and are always with you and first and foremost are more than relatives for you they are a part of you. So here some lines you can include in your essay.
1) Her million dollar smile makes me feel (anything)-: mesmerised, great, jubiliant etc
2) She/ He always hugs me tight enough to make me forget or the worries of my life.
3) she/ he has got a different way of taking things as they come instead of crying over that one mistake that had ever made him or her shed tears.
4) she/he is my role model and I wish to become as accomplished as Him / her one day in life.
5) the best thing about my dear (your relation with the person) is that as soon as he/she enters the house mummy gets busy and I get to play or chat away to glory with him/her
I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU COMPLETE YOUR HOLIDAY HOMEWORK