Managing Projects 49002
Mr. Mauro Mello
12 September 2011
Proposal Number: version 1.5
Table of Contents
1. Project Objective: 4
2. Goals: 4
3. Needs: 4
4. Solutions: 4
5. Deliverables: 7
6. Constraints: 7
7. Assumptions: 8
8. Dependencies: 8
9. Key Milestones: 9
10. Work Breakdown Structure: 10
11. Cost Estimation: 11
12. Work Break Down Structure with Cost Weighting 19
13. Network formation and analysis: 20
14. Overlapping Relationships: 21
16. Resource Profile: 27
17. Version Control Table: 29
The project objective is to construct a high quality house according to agreed design and specifications, at a cost of $393,175 for Mr. Mauro Mello. The building will be a free standing four bedroom house with double garage. The project is to commence on 20th August and finish no later than 20thFebruary 2012. The house would be built with latest construction techniques and materials meeting the standards of the industry.
• Project not to exceed allotted budget
• Project to be completed in the timeframe provided
• Project should meet all quality requirements of the customer.
• All plans and specification be provided by 10th of August
• All required council approvals be provided by 10th of August
• Cash inflows be provided at agreed milestones.
• Contractor will keep and provide with all necessary documentation
• Contractor will provide the schedule at the beginning of the project
• Contractor will be liable and held responsible for all the work that is carried out on the property, this also includes handling of sub-contractors.
• Contractor will provide a periodic milestone update to the customer.