1) Unzip and install Commview, then paste the included “cv.exe” to the directory you installed it to (c:program filescommviewwifi)
Usenet Binaries anonym mit DSL Speed downloaden inkl. gratis Software
2) Open commview and install the commview drivers to a card. It should prompt you about your card and than automatically install the driver. It is important that you have 1 card that works with commview or else the rest of the tutorial will not work
3)now go to the “rules” tab and check “enable advanced rules”
4)type in the box labled formula “tods=1 and dmac=FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF” then type a name for your formula in the box labled name and than click add/edit.
5)it should now appear in the upper box. if it is not checked, check it.
6)now click settings>options>memory usage and turn maximum packets in buffer to 20000 (max). If it prompts you to restart it, do so. There are three funnel looking things on the main menu bar of commview. uncheck all but the first one (one labled “capture data packets”)
7) now click the play button and scan for the network you want to crack.
8)once you have found it, drag the channel menu down to the desired channel and click capture.
9) now using your other adapter thats not capturing, connect to the password protected network. when it asks you for key, type in something random, i used 1234567890.
10) it should now say connected with limited connectivity. (same as being associated!!)
11)go back to your commview menu and click on the packets tab. you should see a couple of packets.
12) looking at the protocol column, you should see a couple labled IP/UDP, ARP REQ, and a couple of others. Right click on any packet labled “ARP REQ” and than click send packet, and selected. A mini menu should now appear.
13) on the mini menu, change packets per second to 2000, and rather than 1 time(s), click continuously, and Then click send.
14) now go back to the main commview window and go to the rules tab, and uncheck the rule.